Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 19 February 2014

UNVEILING OUR LOGO!

Hello Beautiful people,
its been a minute! I apologise to you all that emailed me and did not get a reply. I promise to reply every single email sent to BeautybyMildred. I hope you all have been good.

Today, I present to you our BeautybyMildred logo! A symbol that represents the undeniable beauty of women all around the world. BeautybyMildred represented by the red lips defines the elegance, style and grace of our women through our beauty and skin care tips and 1st product( Virgin human hair extensions).

This would have not been possible without God who continues to give me direction and inspiration, I am nothing without God and I give him all the glory. I am very happy I am finally doing one of the things I love the most. When I look at my blog views I am always happy. At the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. 

Thank you for visiting, Love unfeigned.. Mildred.

Stay blessed.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks dear for inspiring the lovely ladies with your beauty tips. May God bless you abundantly

    ReplyDelete