Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 29 January 2014

WELCOME TO BM HAIR.... Another Milestone!

Hello Lovely people,

I am pleased to announce to you all that BeautyByMildred Human hair extensions, lace closures and Lace wig will be available online in NIGERIA on wwww.konga.com from next month by the special grace of God. 

Guess what?? Konga offers free delivery to your doorstep.. 

Our products are also going to be available in four cities in NIGERIA. Whoop!! They will be available to purchase in your favourite shops and I will announce the four cities in due time

Once it is ready, you will be able to pick up your favourite BM Peruvian Hair, Brazilian hair, Mongolian hair, Cambodian hair, Bohemian hair, Eurasian hair, Filipino hair, Indian hair,  Lace frontals; three part lace frontals, Bendy rollers, Lace wig et al. 


At the Jose Eber Stand in Selfridges(London) with this beautiful lady.

 I was wearing BM Peruvian hair.

I will also announce the particular shops and salons that BM products will be available in. 

This is just to let you know that we are coming to NIGERIA and we will do our best to please our customers who have continued to patronise our products, stay tuned. We aim to please.

At the Jose Eber stand in Selfridges (London) .

This is  yet another milestone and I could not have done it without God, who remains the author and finisher of my faith, my family, my lovely customers, blog viewers and friends. My prayer for you all is that the blessings of God which makes rich and adds no sorrow will be yours. Amen.



 Thank you for visiting and don't forget to eat healthy.... Love, Mildred x


4 comments:

  1. congrats baby girl.. I see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello kechi i am some1 u no from RGA how do i order the weave i am in the uk... cograts dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good evening, you can email me on meetmildred@yahoo.com, thank you.

      Delete